Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It feels strange. . .

to not stamp and blog regularly. . .I'm having withdrawals and waiting for life to slow down so I can find the time to stamp or workout or do something for myself again. . .but I don't think it's going to happen unless I make it happen.

Right now, I'm in the final days of my SU demoship. I've been in pending and I just don't have enough that I want to buy from SU to get myself out of pending, nor do I have a couple hundred dollars to spend on SU stuff that I don't absolutely love when there's a world of other stamping goodies out there. I posted a goodbye at the demo threads at SCS and took myself off the demo groups--it's weird to go to the SCS forums and not see the demo threads. I'll survive though.

Until then, I want to thank those of you who are still following along. I will be back as soon as I can squeeze out a few precious moments in my stamping area.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'd posted on that thread ... too bad, Kath, BUT, like you said, it's not the end of the world!! You've got to carve out some time for some fun stuff 'cause you have the talent and the stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found that a lot of demos are much happier after they are out. It is like the loom of the minimums are no hanging over you anymore and you are free to stamp and scrap as you wish! Best of luck to you and I can't wait to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin